This fall we are celebrating 2 years of Rotterdam Wine Lovers.
Two years ago, on October 1st 2015, we launched this meetup group and kickstarted this community by sipping strong reds to welcome the winter!
For another year, we come together to taste, share and tell the stories of some stunning red wines. Let's kick start the winter on the right foot with good wines and good people!
What to expect
- 1 complex white wine
- 5 bold reds from diverse regions, countries and styles
- small bites that pair nicely with these wines
- a serving portion in our tastings equals to half a glass of wine
- chill, snob-free vibes and great people.
CHECK OUT THE WINE LIST
1. Szent Tamás Tokaji Mád Furmint
Grape(s): Furmint (dry)
2. Tóth Ferenc Egri Bikavér
Grape(s): Kekfrancos, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Kadarka
3. Ormonde Estate, Chip Off The Old Block
Country: South Africa
4. Bodegas Alceño 12 Monastrell
Grape(s): Monastrell & Syrah
5. Valle Secreto First edition
Region: Cachapoal Valley
6. Quinta da Alorna Reserve Red
Region: do Tejo
Grape(s): Touriga National & Cabernet Sauvignon
Curious and thirsty? Send me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Entry: 25 EUR pp
See you soooon!